Based on the input from medical experts, we have prepared a set of questions to help you determine the risk of Covid-19. The assessment should take less than two minutes and will provide you with personalized recommendations based on your answers.
At this time of emergency, it has become the need of the hour to have detailed information on coronavirus. It is one of the strains that infect the upper region of the throat covering nose and sinus. Most of the coronaviruses are not that dangerous as that of COVID-19, which is caused by strain SARS-CoV-2. So, individuals infected with this particular strain of virus face upper as well as the lower respiratory tract problems, that ultimately leads to the death of a patient in severe cases. Thus, it is very important to opt for self-screening to rule out the possibilities of coronavirus or COVID-19 cases. UbCared, one of the leading healthcare platforms can help you in doing the self-check of coronavirus at home.
The very first step towards protecting yourself from this deadly threat named coronavirus is to look for an effective COVID-19 self-assessment tool. UbCared has devised a set of questions based on doctors’ advice. These questions will help you in identifying your risk of infection. You can take the test for yourself or on behalf of someone else. Once you complete the self-assessment of coronavirus, you will be able to streamline what to do next. Consulting a doctor is the must in either of the cases whether you are infected with COVID-19 or not. But one should also have a clear idea of what all are the symptoms of coronavirus. Some of the symptoms are commonly found in all coronavirus infected individuals, while some are less common in nature. But there are also some symptoms, which are very serious and requires the urgent attention of doctors.
List of symptoms
Most Common Symptoms
- Dry cough
Less Common Symptoms
- Sore throat
- Aches and pains
- Loss of taste or smell
- An allergy on the skin in the form of rash or discolouration of fingers or toes is also observed in a few patients.
- Chest pain or pressure
- Loss of speech or movement
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
If you are having even a single symptom from the list of severe symptoms, then it is best to seek medical attention without any delay. It is also advised that one should call before visiting a doctor, to lessen the risk of getting infected by the coronavirus or putting someone else's life at risk.
COVID-19 in India
With time, the test for COVID-19 cases in India has increased, which is helping in identifying infected individuals.
There are two kinds of tests to identify this deadly virus strain.
- Virus test (test directly for corona virus)
- Antibody test (test for the antibodies)
Both these tests are usually done for the identification of coronavirus, also to ensure that this virus doesn't escape. Because an escape of one case ultimately leads to putting hundreds of people's life at risk.
Who needs to take COVID-19 test?
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or even seasonal flu, should take the above-mentioned tests.
- If you have a travel history recently (interstate or from abroad), it is advised to take test irrespective of whether you are having symptoms or not.
It is always best to take precautionary measures than to get sick.
Now after you have taken the test, then the result comes.
Take a look at the results
- If you test positive, then you will be treated under the constant supervision of doctors.
- And if you test negative, indicates you were not infected at the time of collection of samples. This doesn't mean you should not follow the preventive measure or you can't get sick. Taking care of yourself is the prime necessity in this pandemic situation, thus helping the government in controlling the situation
UbCared can be your one-stop solution to bid goodbye to your medical-related woes. Take the self-assessment for coronavirus for your safety